We Talk, You Die
WE LOVE MUSIC. WE LOVE COMEDY. WE LOVE YOU.
We Talk, You Die12 - FAPTAC Festival Guide!
September 19, 2011 01:41 AM PDT
1. A comprehensive guide on a bunch of bullshit we made up. 2. Jackie Chan Masturbates into a crowd of people. 3. That obviously never happened - but fuck you! 4. Dangerous Dogs appreciation week.The Faptacular OHS - Episode 11
September 12, 2011 05:02 AM PDT
1. Getting a celebrity to help co-host! 2. Our experience using needles. Legally. 3. Why women are not interested in me!?The Faptacular OHS - Episode 10
September 06, 2011 01:36 AM PDT
1. We're protecting you from bush fires goddamn it! 2. Arsonists don't kill people, fires do! 3. Tips on how not to burn the house down. 4. Please don't be an arsonist.The Panda Band Interview
September 05, 2011 06:52 AM PDT
Tom chats to Perth's own The Panda Band above the Northcote social club before their album launch show. We Talk, You Die is going national on ya'll!
(Due to technical problems, some of the interview was lost. We apologise)The Faptacular OHS - Episode 9
August 30, 2011 03:59 AM PDT
1. Chrissie Swan: Australia's sweet heart aka. her blood content is 90% percent sugar. 2. We hate Chrissie Swan. We hate Australia even more as we make her deputy prime minister 3. Worldwide disasters. Fuku-something-a 4. FAPTAC the trading card game. 5. Sac-tap or finger your lecturer! It's a guaranteed winner!The Faptacular OHS - Episode 8
August 24, 2011 11:37 PM PDT
1. Julius is feeling a little depressed. 2. Officially toilet trained. Sucks. 3. Thomas is an immense racist! Would rather have sex with Emma Watson than Morgan Freeman. 4. Excellent episode - One of our best!Deja Interview
August 20, 2011 10:26 PM PDT
Tom was lucky enough to get to chat with Jack & Claire from the Melbourne band Deja straight from their apartment in Fitrzoy. Scoop central.The Faptacular OHS - Episode 7
August 17, 2011 07:24 PM PDT
1. Julius mixes the best of Cooking and Renovating shows! 2. That's basically it, so check it out! 3. I'm just adding another random bullet point to make it seem like more is actually happening that necessary. Chill. 4. With that said, definitely one of our funniest episodes!Buchanan Interview
August 12, 2011 03:29 AM PDT
Tom interviews Josh Simons, the lead vocalist and keys player from the Melbourne band Buchanan.The Faptacular OHS - Episode 6
August 10, 2011 07:46 PM PDT
1. Julia Gillard: Redder than Alice Springs. 2. Let's chuck in a nork cam during question time, Amanda vanstone gets her tits out on Big Brother. I then throw up. 3. Royal wedding madness! 4. Bad royal wedding gifts: Princess Diana's ashes.
A fast paced "Roy and HG" employing a unique sense of crass Australian satire. A collection of our radio shenanigans. The Faptacular One Hour Special, Tom And Julz Crack A Fat + Our many interviews.
A fast paced "Roy and HG", with a unique sense of satire. Give it a listen; it could be the funniest thing you've ever heard.
We talk, you die's Friends
Subscribe to this Podcast